Friday, July 25, 2014

Courtyard @ Jalan Petanak

Courtyard ... new or refurbished, I'm not sure, but it is located at Wisma Nation Horizon. D and I had intended to eat there for lunch since its opening sometime in May .... but it had always seemed to be so crowded. And typical D hated waiting .....

Now that it has been opened for a while, the crowd too has eased. I arrived at 12.30 p.m., and I got a table inside the shop. Now what was there to eat? Hmn ..... there was ... pastries like egg tarts and shao bao, kolo mee, bakuteh and pork leg rice, laksa, and what we both found interesting was the laksa fried noodles. We could have it plain, with an egg, or with a chicken drumstick.

We ordered a Laksa Fried Kueh Tiaw and a Laksa Mee Mamak.

 Laksa Fried Kueh Tiaw, RM4.80

Laksa Mee Mamak, RM4.80

D felt that the portion was too little .... but I thought it was quite a lot! What a diverse opinion. Well, I did like the noodles a lot, both moist and tasted faintly of curry laksa paste. The egg noodles were slightly sweetened compared to the savoury flat rice noodles. Of the two, I preferred the Mee Mamak.

I liked the noodles. Recommended. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...