Saturday, June 28, 2014

Airfried Shao Mai

There are lots of things that one can cook using the Airfryer, and I decided to airfry some shao mai dumplings.

It was super easy to use the Airfryer. All I had to do was to place the shao mai into the tray, and place it into the Airfryer. I adjusted to the temperature to 160 degrees Celsius, and airfried it for 10 minutes.


Before airfrying

After 10 minutes ..... 

Golden brown shao mai with crispy skin ..... 

I ate a few immediately, dipped into chilli sauce .... yummy, and another way of enjoying my shao mai. :)) 

The shao mai was bought from Good Old Days Cafe at Kenyalang Park Commercial Centre, RM0.70 per piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...