Saturday, June 14, 2014

My Tiffin Meals

Just showcasing what my Second Aunt feeds me daily ....

So much food to go with my rice

Sauteed beancurd with assorted meats, mushroms and vegetables ... 

Blanched pork belly .... very yummy indeed ....

Fish and terung dayak soup ... 

More tiffin meals ......

Kacangma chicken, salted mustard, seaweed and liver soup, stir-fried okra with sambal belacan ...

Oooh .....  

Mustard green soup, braised soy pork belly and baked beans with egg .. 

Second Aunt is the best!

4 comments:

  1. I wish to have an aunt like yours. All my aunties are very miserly. I can't even cook the instant noodles at their house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! like home-cooked food catering services...jst that it is "personal"..
    all dishes looks delicious, so homely and yet so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes indeed! my second aunt is the most generous of my aunties!! love her lotss!

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...