Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Summermall

Summermall is so far. I drove and drove and never seemed to reach there. So I asked AT to bring me there. He gladly did, of course.

We spent an afternoon there one Sunday .... and there were some shops that were worth browsing, my favourite being the Esprit outlet.



I spent a long time at the outlet, picking out items of clothing to try on. AT felt rather smug after I bought one top which he recommended. Lols.

Other labels were FOS and Kitschen ..... but Kitschen really offered very limited choices here, as compared to the outlets I'd seen in KL.

 There was also Starbucks and Baskin Robbins ... 

AT wanted to watch a movie at the cinema upstairs, the newly opened Lotus Five Star (LFS) ...... but in the end we decided to head back to town to watch instead. Guess we'd leave LFS for another time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...