Thursday, June 26, 2014

Breakfast @ Jia Jia Cafe

I was being a good Samaritan the other morning when my friend D needed a lift from the car service centre to work. But before I dropped him off at work, we had our breakfast at his favourite cafe, Jia Jia at Ang Cheng Ho Road.

That was because at Jia Jia Cafe, one could get value-for-money breakfast.

Coffee

Kaya Toast


Taking a bite ...

Soft-boiled eggs

Yummy

Breakfast came to about RM4.00 per person only. Cheap. D claimed to have secret admirers there too .... Lol. But I did not see any there at all on that day? Hmn .... he had to be hallucinating. Lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...