Friday, June 13, 2014

Think Once, Think Twice .... Think Chicken Rice

My friend D and I met up for lunch at The Authentic Chicken Rice, also known as Hock King Cafeteria, at Jalan Ang Cheng Ho. This is a corner coffee shop, painted in yellow .... and it bore this slogan which I found to be rather amusing .... "Think Once, Think Twice .... Think Chicken Rice". Lols .... it thought too many times, I'd back away from the really fatty rice .... only that the rice here was really very delicious!

That noon, I had my steamed chicken rice as it's my absolute favourite .....

Steamed Chicken Rice, RM4.80 and Blanched Beansprouts, RM3.00

And D and I shared a plate of blanched crunchy beansprouts, which was really good to go with the rice.

Lemon Chicken Rice, RM5.30

D chose to have lemon chicken rice ..... I did not ask him if it was nice .... he'll probably just mumble, "OK". Lols .......

I have been here thrice within the month, and I really want to bring my parents here when they come back soon ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...