Sunday, June 1, 2014

Supper @ Premier 101

AT told me he was coming to town but I did not believe him. Till he sent me a photo of his boarding pass.

Geez! What a last minute trip! Totally unplanned. Somemore, I was feeling unwell ....

But anyway, I picked him up from the airport that evening ... and the most happening place to hang out after that was at Premier 101. The crowd was massive!

While I nursed a drink, AT had ....

Glass vermicelli and homemade fishballs soup

When the bowl was placed on the table, I caught a very aromatic whiff of the broth. AT tempted me to try some ... but in the end, I did not. AT's only comment was that the broth was rather salty ....... so I guessed the dish fared quite ok. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...