Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Day 4 : Back To KUL

Today was our last day of our short holiday getaway ...

Early morning by the pool .... 

Followed by .... 

Breakfast by the pool .... 

Then we took the shuttle bus to Ao Nang beach for the last time; we hanged out a bit at the beach .... soaking in the beautiful sight .... 





We strolled along the main street one last time, buying more souvenirs .... the thing about shopping here was that there were no price tags. The price was up to the seller. I wanted to buy a wooden bowl .... THB350 the boy told me. I was undecided .... and later when I went back to the shop, the lady wanted to charge me THB450. Atrocious!! 

"How much do you want to pay for this?" the lady asked me. "I give you morning price."

What?? Morning price was not the same as evening price?? I gave up buying. 

At noon, we checked out .... and taxi was already at the lobby; half an hour later, we reached the airport. We had checked in and proceeded into the departure hall .... but it was strange that there was no sign whatsoever to indicate the gate to wait at. 

The tv monitors weren't working; no display about where to wait whatsoever .... 

Inside the departure hall 

Small and with a few shops 

But of course, there were no other gates to wait at  .... so we were at the right place. It was a smooth flight back to Kuala Lumpur. I took the ERL to Bandar Tasik Selatan and then the LRT to Cheras ....

 Oooh ... the new condominium at the Cheras LRT station is ready! 

Bro always reached the station at 7.15 p.m. after work and Sil picked the both of us up there for dinner. After dinner, I babysat Berry while the two of them went to run some errands ...

Berry's older now and easier to handle ....

We spent at least an hour drawing suns ... happy suns and sad suns, and then shapes and then write our ABCs and 123s. Lol. What a cute little boy. :))

2 comments:

  1. hahaha....so fun to handle the kid, can play drawing and practice ABC & 123....I would pickup a coloring book and do some coloring too!
    early morning breakfast by the poolside...someting i longing for!
    strange, why is there no one at the pool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, Nux V .... it was still too early in the morning for anyone to be swimming!

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...