Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Gim's Burger

I got into the car when D asked, "Where did you say we are going for lunch? I forgot."

"I'm so annoyed. Why do you have short-term memory? Or is it a sign of aging?" I teased. D had agreed to bring me somewhere for lunch the other day ... but it seemed that he had forgotten about it.

"Hurry up, tell me where we are going?"

"Turn left," I said.

"If you don't tell me, I'm turning right," he quipped.

"Turn left and don't argue," I replied.

And he did. Lol.

"We are going to the shop opposite Lodge School," I reminded him.

"Gim's Burger," he said. He finally remembered. DUH!!!

Our drinks ... and a cool-looking can 

Gim's Classic

"Why is your burger better-looking than mine?" I asked D. 

Cranburger

"Told you to try Cranburger but you never listen," D reprimanded. 

"Blek," I stuck out my tongue. 

But the classic tasted great too! The hearty beef patty, the pickles, tomato and sauces on a homemade bun .... it was yummy. I enjoyed my food lots and was already thinking of going back for more. :))

The ambience was nice as well ..... warm and cosy and a great place to chit chat .... perhaps that prompted D to talk a lot. Lol. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...