Friday, December 26, 2014

Why Didn't I Read the Label Properly?

The other day, I was shopping at Midvalley Mega Mall & The Gardens on my own ..... and for lunch, I decided to eat the Pulau Ketam Yong Tau Foo ...


RM9.80 for 5 pieces of Yong Tau Foo, and noodles in curry gravy

Hmn .... I've always loved this last time, but this time around, I thought the curry gravy was a bit too diluted. Why was it so? 

I also had the green tea soft serve from Nana Green Tea ... 

RM7.20 now .... it was RM6.80 a few months ago ... 
But luckily this tasted just as good as it had previously. Loved it and missed it already!! 

Shopping wise, hmn .... I bought only a dress and an antique-looking skirt. That's considered to be very conservative purchases, because I used to buy so much more! Lol. And guess what? I had bought the skirt in the wrong size!! That's so silly of me. I had only realised it when I tried it on one night ..... it's a bit snug so I needed a bit of dieting now so that it would fit comfortably. Lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...