Friday, December 19, 2014

Introducing D to Life!

Where is the shop? D asked me.

Just drive till you see red lanterns, I told him.

Because I had quite enjoyed my meal the last time I came with my colleague PH, I brought D to Life Cafe at Jalan Tun Zaidi Adruce for lunch. The shop is located by the main road, and is easily recognisable with a few red lanterns hanging in front of the shop.

Like PH, I made sure to purchase a deal from Super Main. So for RM13.00, I get to have 2 bowls of noodles and a vegetable dish. Drinks were not included, and had to be purchased separately.

 Hot jasmine tea & iced jasmine tea, RM3.50 each
D said it was sweet; yeah, it was sweet but I felt that it was still tolerable; I would not mind less sugar in my tea, though. 


I had the spicy noodles, which came with a bowl of seaweed soup and pickled cabbage; 


Peek inside the bowl
Again, I pretty much enjoyed the noodles a lot 

 Blanched kailan 
The kailan did not impress me as it did the last time, lol. 

D enjoyed the meal too, and quizzed me about the group-buy deals .... Lol. It was also a pleasant place to hang out, and talk as Christmas carols played in the background. D talked more now, compared to before. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...