Monday, July 30, 2012

Begedil

Begedil is essentially deep-fried potato cutlets that are coated with egg. I love them, I can't resist them, and so I usually get them from the local night market. 3 pieces usually sell for RM1.00 here.

Now that it's Ramadhan, it's pretty much easy to buy Begedil from the Ramadhan bazaars around the city.

Begedil

Most of the stalls make Begedil in the form of round, flat cutlets, but the other day, I came across a stall which made it into a ball. I think that they are really addictive, cause they are just so savoury and so tasty. I can polish off a few balls at one go. ;)) It's just that it's rather greasy, and often make me feel very guilty after that.

2 comments:

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...