Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Little India Food Village

We went to Little India Food Village at Permyjaya and had these ...

Thosai .. don't ask me what the dippings were cause I don't know ...

 Deep-fried bittergourd

Vegetable selection : long beans, ladies' fingers, deep-fried bittergourd and spinach 
 
Fish head curry ... sour and full of flavour ... very nice except that I wish there's more meat ... 
 
Mutton curry
Tender chunks of spiced meat in curry sauce ... yum ... I like ... 

 Briyani rice ... and a bit of thosai on banana leaf

Hmn ... the staff actually hopped over to this outlet from the Banana Leaf Restaurant in town ... but somehow, I think food was much nicer when they were there ......

1 comment:

  1. I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing. यूएस व्हिसा ईएसटीए

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...