Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dinner @ Sanga Japanese Restaurant

"Where shall we go for dinner?" W** asked.

"Erm," I replied.

But then we ended up at Sanga Japanese Restaurant at Pelita Commercial Centre. Hmn. It's my second time here, and it really confirms the fact that the food here is ordinary yet VERY expensive. The four of us ate more than RM100 worth of food and yet, it did not make us feel full.

Dinner included ...

Hiyashi Wakame, RM6.00

Salmon Sashimi, RM20.00
This is the only thing I enjoyed .... 

Edamame, RM5.00

Gunkan Set, RM22.00
The rice in the Gunkan was not nice ....  pretty tasteless if you asked me

Kimchi Fried Rice, RM15.00 per set
Gosh ... it's a pretty small plate and for RM15.00, I think it's daylight robbery ....  it did not help that it was served with a bowl of miso soup and 2 slices of watermelon ... it was still darn expensive

Ika Karaage, RM8.00
Deep-fried squids ... My friend did not like the batter, but I thought it was overall quite yum.

Kimchi Soup, RM10.00
Not spicy, not tangy, no taste of Kimchi at all ...  

Salmon Head, RM12.00
Nice, but no meat ... skinny head this was ... lols ...

 We got a shock when we received the bill ... and it made us scrutinize the docket. It turned out that the first four items were not ours, and we were refunded RM33.00.

"I'm still hungry," D**** said. Lols. Poor thingy .... so we went to get desserts at our favourite shop, Dessert Master @ Boulevard Commercial Centre.

Okie. I don't think I'd like to come back here anymore. At least not that soon.

2 comments:

  1. This food was looking very interesting and ugly too. Fried rice is my favorite food but other foods i don't like it too much.

    click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lols ... yellow lighting and orange plates and bowls and camera flash turned off resulting in very yellow photos :))

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...