Friday, July 20, 2012

Popiah

I'd almost forgotten this popiah from outside of Tham's Cafe at Centrepoint. Last time, my friend S**** who works nearby always helps me to buy on Fridays. But since she's transferred, I'd not eaten these delicous popiah.

Today I happened to be at the bookstore, helping my kiddies to buy some books, and when I came out, I saw these popiah. How could I resist?



These popiah were as good as I remember them. Filled with shredded jicama and carrots, diced tofu and long beans, and a sweet peanut sauce, these popiah were really yum ... I can't wait till next Friday to buy them again ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...