Sunday, July 15, 2012

What's Angst Got To Do With It?

I was feeling rather upset the whole day because of a certain fellow. It made me darn restless, so right in the middle of the afternoon when I was not supposed to be eating anything, I whipped up a fried rice. And this has got to be the most instant fried rice that I'd cooked .... 

It took a bellyful of angst to produce these ....

Just chop the spring onions, heat up the wok, pour in the oil, crack the eggs, dump in the rice and spring onions and meats, and stir-fry to combine. Finally season with light soy and pepper. It took me only 20 minutes to prepare, cook and wash up.

But unfortunately, I did not feel better after that .... and was looking for another avenue to expend all that angst ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...