Sunday, May 25, 2014

Another Lazy Sunday ...

It was another Sunday. Exercising at the park was the order of the day ..... and it always seemed more quiet on Sunday mornings here ....

The trail .... 

Well .... at least I know now that Uncle O-chien is Uncle Tay. He was really friendly.That morning, he had picked up this fruit ....

Skyfruit

And he was telling me about its uses and the benefits of taking the fruit .... bitter, he told me, and good to cool the body with. Okie. That's something new for me .. 

Besides Uncle Tay, I'd even met my grandaunt here! Grandaunt is Grandma's youngest sister .... and I had to call her Lao Yi. She'd seen me jogging .... but she did not want to call me. Guess she wanted me to acknowledge her first. Scary. With Lao Yi was another guy .... not sure who he was, but he seemed to know my dad cause Lao Yi introduced me as Ah Peng's daughter. That's my dad's nickname.

Later on, I mused about what to have for breakfast .... well .... I was not going to have kolo mee for sure. So I went home and attempted to finish the stuff the in fridge ......

My homemade breakfast 

And I had Gardenia Butterscotch toasts, with 2 cheese sausages, scrambled egg, and Japanese cucumber slices. Of course, I can't forget a cup of coffee too. :))

After breakfast, those boring chores awaited ..... :((

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...