Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Second Aunt's Homecooked Bakuteh

I'm so blessed here in Kuching, with Second Aunt catering my meals every evening ...

That evening, I came back tired from work, and was treated to a sumptious meal of bakuteh ....

Rice, with a bowl of bakuteh, a little bowl of youtiao, and chilli in soy sauce

Wow ... look at that .. 

Second Aunt had generous chunks of meat in the herbal tea broth, and also tofu pockets and beancurd sticks. She added enoki mushrooms too. I really had my fill of Second Aunt's yummy bakuteh that evening ... too much perhaps because I got ill the next day. Lols.

2 comments:

  1. lucky u to have such yummie home cooked food! ur 2nd aunt is really a good cook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, thanks, my aunt is a great and generous cook. :))

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...