Saturday, May 10, 2014

Venture To Orchid Park

D brought me to the Orchid Park at Jalan Astana. And because of the fine weather that evening, I really enjoyed myself strolling around the spacious and well-maintained park, while feasting my eyes on the pretty blooms.

Here are some pictures to share the lovely sights and sites around the park ....




 l
Oops!!








And here are some shots of the lovely orchids. The colours were just marvellous! 

Pretty, huh? 

The place was quiet and exude serenity ..... I would certainly love to go back again .... perhaps when I am stressed? Recommended to tourists. Must visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...