Thursday, May 22, 2014

Baked Egg

I was ecstatic when I bought myself some ramekins at a bargain price. At 80% discount, and each ramekin only cost me RM5.00! And one of the things that I wanted to make were baked eggs.

And with Second Aunt feeding me, I absolutely had no chance to do so ..... will one fine Sunday .....

What I did was to place 2 rashers of pan-fried bacon at the bottom of the bowl, before spooning some corn kernels in it, and then cracking in an egg and topping it with cheddar. I baked it in the oven .... not sure of the temperature and the time ..... I was just depending on my baking sense of intuition .....

Baked egg

Well .... for this edition of it ... hmn .... I think the eggs were overcooked ... lol .... and hence became rather dry ..... I'd have to modify this .... perhaps add some cream into the egg and perhaps changing the cheese? Hmn ............ till next try .......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...