Sunday, May 4, 2014

First Meal In Kuching

Poor AT was hungry .... probably on the fringe of getting a gastric, and yet he had never breathed a word. Of course he would be hungry. Lunch was a mere plate of kampua ..... and it was already 8.30 p.m. when we finally made it to Kuching.

We were wondering where to have dinner ... perhaps Top Spot? Or Pending Seafood? Or Batu Lintang? Hmn ...... and we finally decided to go nearby to Hai Tian Lou ....

I felt dizzy when I got off the car .... hmn .... why? I wondered ..... perhaps we were in there for too long?? I wobbled into the restaurant ........

Midin

Venison stirfry

The food here was good, as usual ..... and we also ordered a Sea Cucumber thick soup..... which was a huge portion. The soup was good as there was crab meat in it. No pictures, sorry. I was too weary. And blur. Lols.

After dinner, AT sent me home. Sweet. :))

2 comments:

  1. AT treated you so good... is he hinting on you? hehe... guess i'll find out in your further post. i'm reading this all way from your first post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading. AT and I didn't make it, sadly. :))

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...