Monday, May 19, 2014

Chicken Pie @ Polar Puffs & Cakes

Second Aunt and Uncle came back from Singapore that afternoon, and I picked them up from the airport. I knew they were going to give me food ....

Dinner

Dinner was a chicken pie which Second Aunt brought back all the way from Singapore ... from this bakery called Polar Puffs. Well, I did not think that the pie was that great, actually ... the crust and the filling were both rather dry; the pastry crust lacked the buttery taste which I craved even though it was crispy. The filling was also not very memorable .......

I thank Second Aunt, though, for her generosity. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...