Thursday, May 1, 2014

Breakfast @ Everyday Cafe

I asked AT to bring me to Kuan Heng .... so he did. But the shop was closed. So he brought me to Everyday Cafe at Pelita Commercial Centre, where he said the fishcake noodles were "unexpectedly good".

So yayy! I anticipated it ....

Fish cake soup

Fishcake soup with rice vermicelli

The soup was really sweet and umami, loved it lots ... the fishcake was also yummy, bouncy and chewy. Good that I got to try it!! 

I also ordered kolomee from the first stall .... 

Looked good and tasted great ... yums .... 
And I was glad I ordered this, because the noodles were really yummy ...... happy to find another place selling good kolomee in Miri .... 

I also liked the clean environment around here .... a great place to eat breakfast. Would be back. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...