Friday, May 2, 2014

BBQ Chicken Restaurant

Another awkward time to eat, about 2.30 p.m. in the afternoon ..... hmn ..... so we headed to the mall where I wanted to try the BBQ Chicken Restaurant, purportedly Korea's no.1 chicken restaurant.

Iced cafe latte
Good coffee! The iced cold coffee quenched my thirst and had me feeling satisfied! 

Pane Mushroom Cream Soup
AT had wanted to try this a long time ago, and somehow, we had never got to. So today, I ordered this to try; and suffice to say that we had enjoyed this rich and creamy soup which had me going back for more! 

Jerk BBQ Meal
The chicken was tender and juicy, and I loved the spicy marinate. The mushroom rice and salad were yumy as well. 

Besides the jerk chicken, there was a skewer of chicken kebab ..... 

Golden Olive Chicken Signature
The chicken was juicy and the crust was super crispy .... and it had a nutty flavour. It certainly tasted more refined than those normal broasted chicken we could get from all those fast food outlets. 

Loved the service and ambience ... and of course, I certainly looked forward to return. :)) 

2 comments:

  1. Permaisuri Imperial City Mall in Miri; there is an outlet at Satok, Kuching which just opened recently.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...