Friday, May 9, 2014

Boosting Up With A Juice

Well, I actually found that a glass of juice was sufficient to keep me full ..... and I had wanted to make myself a glass for a long time already!

And so I had some fruits and vegetables cut ....

Apples and carrots and cucumbers and celery .... my favourite combination

Yummy and refreshing ... and did not cost a bomb like those at Boost Juice or JuiceWorks. :))

Goodness! I felt so healthy.  

This was blended tomatoes .... 2 large ones in there, but hmn ... why isn't it red in colour? Lols.

I drank the tomato juice and went to sleep. But an hour later, I woke up with great pain in the tummy. I think it was gastric .... and had to chew 2 antacids ... Lols. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...