Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Morning Jog And Then ABC Food Court

I went jogging bright and early that morning. I really enjoyed myself lots ...


And thought I'd cool off at the reflexology trail ...


There was a friendly uncle walking there as well .... and we made small talk as we walked gingerly along the stoned path ..... and I found out that he was an o-chien vendor. He invited me to his stall to try his o-chien. One of these days, I'll definitely go!! And as he went off, he called, "See you on Saturday"! Lol .... looked like I made myself a friend at the park!

D came to join my exercise session.... but he came late and ran a mere 3 rounds .... and we went for breakfast at ABC food court. I wanted laksa, but unfortunately the stall wasn't operating.

Kopi 

So I had to eat noodles instead.

Noodles with chicken ... 

 Spinach noodles with chicken

First of all, the noodles were really springy and yet not hard. I could not really taste the spinach in the noodles, so it had to be that subtle. The noodles were drenched in a clear broth, making it moist. The flavours were also very light and not overpowering. The beansprouts added crunch to the whole dish. The portion was rather large, and I did not even want to attempt to finish them all .... gave most of the noodles away to D .... :))

Not sure how much ... D paid. Thanks for the treat!

3 comments:

  1. eh where is this park?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either Reservoir park or MBKS park. More likely the latter because it's nearer to ABC food court!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, you are right, Jonsey. You've made a very intelligent guess. It's MBKS! I normally walk there on the days when I'm not working and when the weather permits. :P

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...