Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Dinner @ Mitsu Tea House

AT was going back to Miri this evening ..... and he was not feeling well. Poor thing. I think he was probably coming down with a cold ....

And thus, before sending him off, we had our dinner at Mitsu Tea House, which was near the airport. With our rice, we had this ...


Seafood Tom Yum
The soup was quite shiok, appetising .... with chunks of fish and also prawns inside the soup ... spicy broth, portion was quite big too

Mongolian pork chop
It was essentially pork katsu ... with a "Mongolian" sauce. Not sure how "Mongolian" it was ... but the sauce tasted of ketchup among other things. I did enjoy the crispy texture of the coating that enclosed the tender slivers of pork though.

Mixed vegetables 
Very light dish to go with the other 2 items ... 

I loved the steamed pear drink here as it was so cooling and refreshing .... I had 2 glasses. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...