Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Authentic Chicken Rice

AT loved this chicken rice shop at Ang Cheng Ho Road, and he wanted me to try it.


A meal for two ...

Steamed and roasted chicken combined .... one could customise it ... 

Blanched baby bok choy to go with it .... 

To me, the chicken and veges were alright, but the rice was really good. Fluffy and fragrant and superbly tasty, and even now, I was thinking about it .... :))  That, and the power chilli dip! It was super spicy and very shiok. I do highly recommend this chicken rice outlet to all. For our meal, we paid RM17.00, for which I felt was rather reasonable. Love this clean chicken rice shop, will be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Glad that you're now based in Kuching. Look forward to reading your Kuching food reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jonsey. This shop is located at Jalan Ang Cheng Ho, a yellow corner shop. Sorry, probably not so helpful with the description. I'll have to get more information.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...