Friday, May 23, 2014

Laksa Fix

Hmn .... asked D to bring me for laksa the other morning but the stall was close. Hmn ..... so how did Second Aunt know I was craving for it then? Cause that was what she cooked for lunch today .....

Second Aunt put everything in a tiffin carrier .... 

The thing with homecooked food is that there is just so much of ingredients! Large and succulent prawns. Freshly cooked and shredded chicken. Omelette. Lime. Lots of noodles buried underneath .... and very rich broth to go with everything.

Of course I could not finish them all, and saved some for dinner too. Looked like I had my laksa fix today. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...