Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Burger King @ Plaza Merdeka Kuching

I reached there before 12.30 p.m. ..... and there wasn't much of a queue with only one lady in front of me who was taking away some burger meals. I ordered my food ..... but waited some 5 minutes for them to prepare my tray. Looking at the way they went about behind the counter, I thought the crew could improve on their working ethics and efficiency so that they could speed up the serving of meals.

The seating was rather limited as well .... and there were more people coming to have their meals than they were tables readily available for their disposal. As I was sitting and having my meal, I sort of felt for those who were standing around waiting for vacant tables .... and it made me feel uncomfortable as well.

When this Burger King outlet opened about 2 months ago, it sure attracted a lot of people! The social media published lots of pictures and news of their overwhelming queues. Hence, I stayed away till now.

Now, I love Burger King in the past ..... and made it a point to eat it whenever I was in KL. These days, I felt that the quality had somewhat declined a lot ....... these days, among the fast food chains that I have tried, I felt that Wendy's actually served better quality burgers.

Anyway .....

 Whopper junior meal, RM12.30 

 The burger 

The mess inside .... 

The burger did not look substantial nor appetising .... but luckily, it retained that flame-grilled taste that I liked. The fries too were mere ordinary.

2 comments:

  1. Ya, the filling looks so little. In KL, I always sate my craving by patronizing the one at KL Central.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps this was a junior burger ...... that's why it looked so sorry. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...