Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sukha Kuching

My friend and I went to Sukha for lunch today. Sukha is at Brighton Square, Jalan Song. We loved the decor here .....

Red paper crane sat on a chopstick and stuck in a stationery holder filled with coffee beans ... 

What? Our table used to be a sewing machine? How creative! 


Fancy cafe filled by fancy people .... :)) 

We sat at a table at a corner, and was shown the menu. But orders had to be made at the cashier's.

 Passionfruit with Wild honey, RM8.00
What a small glass for RM8,00! What I loved was the passionfruit seeds in the drink - real ones and not those cordial types.


 Chicken Caesar Prata Wrap, RM12,00  and iced chocolate, RM11.00
The Chicken Caesar Prata Wrap was a recommended dish 
My friend had this, and I did not try it .... but she finished it so it had to be good. :))

 Iced chocolate, RM11 and nasi lemak, RM12.00 
Also a signature item here .... 

Churros, RM10.00
I think the churros were a bit over-fried ..... not soggy but did not taste that great either; they were dusted with cinnamon and served with chocolate dip

In the next post, I will be detailing the nasi lemak ..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...