Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Simple Noodles For Lunch

Wah ... can sell ah? Mom asked, looking at my plate of noodles.

Delicious noodles that made a wholesome meal ..... :)) 

Of course, I replied.

I made lunch today after such a long hiatus. Mom's been cooking all my meals at home, so what a lucky girl I am.

Well, there was this craving for Mi Sedaap. It's not the first time I have this craving. It seems that it comes by once in a while.

First, wash and cut cabbage, mustard greens and carrots with shallots. There were char siew in the fridge too, so I sliced them up too. Then, I blanched the noodles. Today, I cooked 2 packets of noodles so there was enough for everyone. I seasoned the noodles first, before stirring them in the cooked vegetables and finally cracked an egg in it.

I made a whole mess of the kitchen in the process, though. And thank goodness Dad helped me wash up. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...