Thursday, June 4, 2015

Catching Up @ Bing! Padungan

My favourite girl, CN, was in town. She had to attend an interview or entry to the Law Faculty of UKM. Law? Gasp! She had never said a word and I was taken aback. I never thought she would want to read Law.

So of course, I brought her out for a drink and chit chat. She had to fill me in with the happenings after I had left them abruptly last April. 

We went to Bing! at Padungan.

A pot of chamomile tea, mocha frappuccino, and green tea cheese cake

I did not like the cheese cake ..... smelled egg-y and tasted sour. My girl said the mocha frappuccino was alright. 

The next day, she texted me to say that her interview went smoothly. I was glad for her ... and I prayed that she would be getting the offer that she wanted. All the best, dearie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...