Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Kolo Mee @ Sweetie Pie

I was rather happy with the laksa here at Sweetie Pie, located just next to Thompson Corner at Nanas Road. Because of that, I had wanted to try the kolo mee here - just so that I would know whether it was nice or not.

RM3.00 

Unfortunately, I found the kolo mee to be just ordinary.

Noodles - springy and not overcooked, very Q
Garnishing - reasonable amount of char siew and a dollop of minced meat
Lots of broth underneath all the noodles to moisten the noodles, quite aromatic ... just lacking that oomph.

Nonetheless, a reasonable bowl of noodles to eat. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...