Saturday, June 13, 2015

Butter Biscuits

This is a snack which I am currently addicted to .....

Butter biscuits, RM1.20 each

I bought these at a stall facing the car park, just next to Lo Chuang Kee at Kenyalang Park Commercial Centre. Looking at the labels on the cart, I think these pastries were made by Wide Way Food Enterprise. So you could probably find these pastries elsewhere too ......

Yummy .... 

Encased within the thin pastry was the butter filling - dry and crumbly, but reasonably rich with the taste of butter. Most importantly, the filling wasn't too sweet. The pastries were very fresh, and were so good with a hot cuppa. Besides these butter biscuits, there were also peanut biscuits and 老婆饼 and 老公饼. I did try the 老婆饼 once, but it did not impress me as much as these butter biscuits. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...