Saturday, June 20, 2015

Gasp

I went to sleep last night thinking about having pizza and fried chicken for dinner. I had intended to takeaway my pizza and fried chicken actually.

This morning when I came downstairs though,  Mom was going on and on about her brilliant idea of making pizzas. *Gasp*

Since she was making some bread rolls, she thought she might just make more of the bread dough and bake some pizzas for me. Mom also air-fried chicken for my dinner. *Gasp*

I had never told her anything ..... so was it a coincident?

My tv dinner 

Was it NLP? Or did God speak to Mom for me? Thank You for taking care of my dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...