Monday, June 8, 2015

Lunch @ Munch

I had lunch at Munch Cafe the other day. The food wasn't cheap - but at least they were nice.

Herbal snow fungus with red dates and dried longan, RM4.90
I had this chilled and enjoyed it very much. Plenty of snow fungus and dried longan in the bowl, together with red dates and wolfberries. The syrup wasn't too sweet.

Turkey, ham and cheese ciabatta with lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes, RM7.00

Take a peek inside 
Good quality ham and cheese, very crisp and fresh vegetables and a hint of black pepper. I loved this sandwich very much. Most of all, I loved the freshly baked bread. It was an enjoyable meal for me.

I want to try the scones and bagels next. Can't wait. Will be back. :))

Munch opens from 6.30 a.m. till 3.00 p.m. I think they close on Sundays.

3 comments:

  1. Love their food!!!!! :) My favourite food place in Kch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. I do think they do have variety, and wouldn't mind trying other items on their menu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The herbal snow fungus looks refreshing. Is it the same taste like ngoh bee theng?

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...