Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hair Review

So what do people say about my new hairdo? Okie, it's not that I go around and ask people. It's just that people will comment, naturally, particularly the ladies. Here goes ...

S : You cut your hair!!!! Looks nice!

A : The length suits you. Short is good. I want to go and cut my hair too. Where did you ....

M : Shoulder-length is just fine.

A : You cut your hair ........... !!!

L : Not bad, eh? Suits you.Where did you ....

P : Why did you cut your hair? Such a pity. 

S : Eh? Is it for real??

N : I've never seen you with short hair.

N : Aiyo, when did you cut your hair? Why?

V : Change hairstyle? *Duh!!*

G : Eeeeeeeeeeee ... cut your hair!!!!!! .... where????????????

T : Eh, new image .... you look different ...

Well, the kiddies also wanted to have their say ...

C : *Blink* *Blink* *Rub eyes* *Blink* *Blink*

D : Nice hair.

S : Cute.

M : Cikgu potong rambut kah? *Duh!!*

M : Eeee ... rambut baru ... 

B : Teacher, you look so pretty ...

A : Teacher, why did you cut your hair?

F : Teacher .... I miss your long hair ... 

N : Teacher ... I can see your uban ... NO WAY!!!!

Z : New hair! I like it!

N : Teacher .... I admire your hair ... 

Lol. I'm certainly attracting a lot of attention here, and unnecessarily too. ;p  But I suppose, I DO like my new hairdo. It's so easy to manage - easy to wash, easy to dry. Totally fuss-free, and makes me look alright. And THAT's what matters the most. ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...