Monday, April 16, 2012

Meiji Plain Crackers With Oats

It's my favourite crackers.

 Each sachet contains 7 bite-sized pieces of crackers. They are light and thin, crispy and slightly salty. Best of all, it's not greasy at all. Very yum indeed. 

Each 104g box contains 4 sachets. Most supermarkets here sell it at RM5.80 a box. It's really expensive as it cost about RM1.45 per sachet.

So, I opted to buy the large 930g pack that contains 40 sachets of crackers. It sells for RM28.95 after discount. And that makes it RM0.72 per sachet. That seems more affordable, isn't it?

A sachet makes a healthy tea-time snack, and keeps me going till meal time. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...