Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm losing my hair

I'm losing my hair. I washed it this afternoon, and they came out in clumps. My heart was gripped in fear. It was really distressing.

Why?
1) Very low calorie protein diets could be a cause. Herbalife could be the culprit. Of course it's no use talking to the coaches as they are just going to side the products. Of course, I read somewhere that the cells are regenerating itself and thus hair is falling out more than it should. I don't know what to believe.

2) Over styling for 2 weeks since 7 April 2012.
3) Pulling out my white hairs could have weakened the hair follicles.


What should I do?
1) Drink milk, eat eggs and cheese
2) Take iron, vitamin b12 and multivitamins.I bought multivitamins on Thursday. I've been taking it since - 3 days now. I hope it will address my nutrient deficiencies if I'm suffering from that.
3) Buy Nioxin. I can't find Nioxin here. I've just bought the Dove Hair Fall Tonic. I hope it helps. 
4) Consult a dermatologist
5) Consult a nutritionist
6) If it gets worst, then I'll stop my shakes and get NuSkin Galvanic Spa.

I already have a very low self esteem. If I lose my hair, it's going to damage me even more. I would rather be a fatter and keep my hair, rather than to be thin and hairless. God! My flaws, my flaws! Help me, I'm in trauma.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...