Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Health Check

There is a basic health screening programme today, organised by the Counselling Unit of my school and the local Polyclinic. In my donkey years being in the school, this is the first time something such as this is organised.

I thought it's a great programme to break the monotony of routine lessons at school. Students were excited to visit the exhibition set up by the health officials, and some wanted to get themselves tested too!

When I first knew of it, I'd decided that I will give the programme my full support. How? By merely taking part and going for the health screening. I know of a few colleagues who are hesitant, though, for many reasons.

Free Health Screening

Equipment for blood glucose test


The dentist's chair

So, anyway, after filling in my particulars, I went through all the tests and even got my pearly whites examined. Thereafter, I was given a clean bill of health. ;))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...