Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Blings

Well, I've been wearing my blings to work on a daily basis. I LOVE them so much. And to no surprise, so do the kiddies. The girls, that is. Whether they are in Forms 2 or 5 or 6, my blings attract their attention. And they keep telling me so.

"Teacher, I like that. I REALLY like that?"

"Hi, teacher. I like your bracelet."

"Teacher, I admire your bracelet."

Not only do the kiddies like it. My friends too like them.

My latest pieces are :

 Blackcurrant
 
 Wild Olive

I love Wild Olive. It's my favourite piece of the moment. I love the olive pearls, the yellow cubes, the citrine bicones and the quirky charms, and especially the ornate leaves. I love the light colour that makes my wrist look delicate and fair. And it goes well with anything that I wear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...