Sunday, May 20, 2012

Afternoon Tea @ Starbucks

"OMG! Why have you turned so skinny?" I haven't seen my friend for ages, and I think he's lost weight.

AT and I go back a long way, having known each other for 12 years already. He's one eccentric fellow. These days, we meet up once in a blue, blue moon, but I always enjoy catching up with him.

Today we had tea and stories at Starbucks.

 Spearmint Green Tea, Caffe Mocha & Blueberry Muffin
I liked the muffin, which was moist and buttery.


Tuna Finger Sandwich
"Roti panggang" as AT called it. Lol.It had a mixture of egg and tuna in the filling, and was quite enjoyable when eaten hot. The bread got slightly soggy once it cooled. My friend found it too "egg-y" but it was alright for me.

Starbucks in the afternoon on a weekend is a really crowded place, but the casual atmosphere makes it a rather nice place to relax, chat, and watch people. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...