Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Meiji Yan Yan

Alright, I've been professing my love for Meiji biscuits so I  suppose it's clear that I'm a big fan. I love Hello Panda and the Plain Crackers.

And as of now, I find it quite fun to eat the Meiji Yan Yan biscuit sticks and a cream dip. Well, Meiji Yan Yan does not come in cheap in this part of the world.Yesterday, I was at Ng Sian Hap and it sold for RM3.00 per cup. RM3.00 for a few sticks of biscuits and a small tub of cream? Hmn ...

Today, Ta Kiong offered Yan Yan at the promotional price of RM1.99 per cup. That's a RM1.00 cheaper! So, I just had to indulge myself. ;p

Meiji Yan Yan with chocolate cream
The biscuits are yum on its own, but dipping them in cream makes it more fun to eat!

What I find cute is the messages printed on each stick of biscuit. There!

 Lol ... Quirky messages to amuse kiddies and adults too!


I'm so going to buy these biscuit cups for my nieces and read the messages together with them. That will occupy them for a while, especially when they throw one of the mega tantrums. ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...