Monday, April 6, 2015

Airfried Teriyaki Chicken

Tonight's dinner was cooked early because we wanted to go out to the movies - to watch Fast and Furious 7. We'd only eat after we come back.


Spinach stirfry 

So, the spinach turned out to be not salty ... lol .... but it was fresh and sweet, so it did not matter that there wasn't enough salt in it.

But the star of the meal was this ...... 

Airfried Teriyaki Chicken 

I was very happy with the way the teriyaki chicken turned out, though. I was inspired by this recipe by Cuisine Paradise and had been wanting to make this for a long time. So yesterday, I marinated 2 boneless chicken drums with 3 tablespoons of Teriyaki sauce, and a tablespoon of Shaoxing wine. I also smashed some ginger and squeezed out the juice on the chicken. I marinated the chicken overnight. Then I airfried them skin side down on 185 degrees for 8 minutes, and then skin side up for 200 degrees for 6 minutes.

Just cooked! 

The result was perfect. The meat was juicy, and tender and tasty! We enjoyed the chicken very much!! Happy :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...