Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Local Wild Honey

I bought a bottle of honey for RM60.00. Expensive, huh? It was 1 kg in weight, and bottled in an ordinary 1.5 litre plastic mineral water bottles. The honey was harvested locally from Lachau town, bottled and then transported here to Kuching.

My colleague M sang praises of it. She bought 4 bottles at one go. I decided to buy one bottle, and the other 7 were quickly snapped up by my other colleagues.

Chilled honey & shao bao 

After gym the other day, I made myself a glass of chilled honey drink. The honey was very diluted, and easily poured. I added 1 tablespoon or 15 ml to 500 ml of cold water. It was light and natural, and not too sweet, subtly fragrant and refreshing. I liked it. I had my honey drink with shao bao (again given to me by my colleague, J!!). Note the cute pink origami ribbon. Loved that. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...