Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sarawak Laksa @ Old Time Coffee House

I had lunch at Old Time Coffee House at Jalan Petanak today, .... and I ordered a bowl of Sarawak laksa.


Laksa, RM6.00

The laksa came in a big bowl, and was visually appealing. While the portion was huge, the gravy needs improving as the laksa taste was too mild. The ingredients included tiny prawns, but at RM6.00 I think they should serve bigger prawns than that! Other ingredients were shredded egg omelette, shredded chicken, blanched beansprouts and lots of fresh coriander. Overall, it was so-so. 

Dessert was homemade .... by my colleague B. 

Apple, cinnamon and oat cupcake 

This was really good! It tasted soft, light and fluffy, buttery and with the natural sweetness of the apple and a subtle hint of cinnamon. Yums .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...