Thursday, April 9, 2015

Breakfast Of Sorts

Today I did not have to go to work as we're on an occasional holiday in conjunction with Easter. I woke up really hungry .... and set out to make myself a breakfast of sorts.

 Breakfast for the hungry woman .... 

Of course, I'd make myself a hot cup of coffee. Then, I heated up a hard-boiled Easter egg that I took from church yesterday. I toasted a slice of wholemeal bread to with the egg and some Kewpie mayonnaise. I also had a pan-fried a piece of perng kueh made by my Second Aunt ... and 2 slices of banana cake which I had bought from Bakers Talk. Yum. 

In the background was my song of the moment, playing in loop .... Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding ....... :P Breakfast was sure satisfying ......... 

2 comments:

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...