Sunday, April 12, 2015

Venture To Private Gym

I tagged along with the man and his buddy, W to go to Tropics Condominium. Apparently, W uses the gymnasium there regularly, courtesy of an uncle who lives in a unit there.

Well, it wasn't that I really wanted to exercise that evening, but I just wanted to take a look at this particular property. And I did like what I saw! The condominium was low-rise and looked modern, and I'd very much like to own a little unit there to live by myself .... haha .... but the prices were already too steep ..... sigh .... daydreams ...... :P

Anyway .... we were the only ones at the gym ..... our private gym. But then, I found that they gym was not very well-maintained; one of the treadmills had stopped working, and the digital displays of the other equipment weren't functioning .... and I think the weight machines need to be serviced too ....

Despite that ... the pool looked really tempting .....

 View of the pool from the gym .... 

I didn't do much, but the men had a productive work out. The men said they  were coming back to swim very soon.

After the session, we went to Premier 101 to refuel .... lol ...

Muhamad Rex Satay 

KL-style Hokkien Mee

The satay was a bit dry and hard, and the peanut sauce was tasty, just that the peanuts were too finely ground. I think Sate Boss was better! We waited quite long for the Hokkien Mee .... thick noodles were used just like in KL, but the sauce did not quite impress. Not quite the KL standard, really ....

After eating and chit-chatting ...... it was late already and time to go home ...... but not before I slipped on the slippery pathway and plopped down on the floor. My left hip and my left elbow hit the ground and my head knocked against a pillar ..... Ouch ...... luckily, the impact was not so great, or I'd have a concussion. From the looks of it .... I'll just have to wear some bruises for a few days ..... :P

2 comments:

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...