Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Dinner @ Taiwan Siau Jou Jalan Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce

I was visiting Grandma at my Second Uncle's .... all my aunts and I were there to accompany her this afternoon. We knew that Grandma was in a lot of discomfort, and we tried to attend to her needs .... hang in there, Grandma.

So I stayed on till about 6 p.m., then joined the man for dinner nearby at Taiwan Siau Jou @ Jalan Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce (or better known as Jalan Keretapi). I had porridge, while the man preferred rice .... and we ordered 3 dishes to go with them.

Diced long beans with eggs, stuffed tofu, and sweet and sour pork 

This evening, the porridge was cold .... darn. I loved my porridge burning hot. The vegetables were alright, the pork was so hard ... and the man felt that the tofu wasn't fresh. Very small portions here, and GST charged.

2 comments:

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...